Friday, May 28, 2010

Another boring weekend.


How was your rainy weekend, everyone? Mine, goes pretty boring but I enjoyed every minute of it! Lol! I was supposed to go out yesterday (wesak day) afternoon to go for a movie with friends but unfortunately due to transport problem I just stuck at home and decided to just go back to sleep. I really love to sleep when it’s cold and raining. damn nice!

After that, I consumed almost whole day in front of PC, surfing the net, blog hopping, checking emails and studying.

Anyway, I have these moments where I’m pretty bored and don’t feel like doing anything. It’s not like I have nothing to do but I just get into one of those moments where I don’t feel like doing anything except to lay down for the whole day, watching tv and google-ing for my thesis. =I

0 comments:

Post a Comment